SEATTLE, Feb. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — According to Coherent Market Insights, the global weight loss and obesity management market is estimated to be valued at US$ 170.0 billion in 2019, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period (2019-2027).
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market:
Key trends in the market include product launches, rising prevalence of obesity in emerging and developed economies, increasing awareness regarding obesity, and adoption of strategies such as acquisitions by key players to strengthen their market position.
An increasing number of product launches is one of the factors that is expected to drive growth of the global weight loss and obesity management market over the forecast period. For instance, in 2017, according to World Health Organization reports, around 1 in 3 children (aged 11 years) are overweight or obese in Europe.
Request for Sample PDF copy @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3448
Major players are focused on expanding their product offering and increasing their geographical footprint through acquisitions which is also expected to drive growth of the global weight loss and obesity management market over the forecast period. For instance, In October 2018, Eisai Co., Ltd. entered an agreement with Eurofarma Laboratories S.A. to grant exclusive development and marketing rights for its anti-obesity agent lorcaserin hydrochloride in 17 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, excluding Brazil.
Key Market Takeaways:
- The global weight loss and obesity management market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2019-2027), owing to product launches, and increasing investment in research and development by manufacturers. For instance, in September 2019, the U.S. FDA approved Novo Nordisk semaglutide which is a new diabetes drug that reduces blood sugar levels and also helps people lose weight significantly. Its once-a-week shot for people with type 2 diabetes.
- Key players in the market are focused on expanding their product portfolio by obtaining approvals and increasing research & development. This is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in February 2019, the USFDA accepted Eisai Co., Ltd. New Drug Application (sNDA) for BELVIQ as an anti-obesity agent for patients with cardiovascular (CV) disease and type 2 diabetes.
Key players operating in the global weight loss and obesity management market include–
Novo Nordisk A/S, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Eisai Co., Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, VIVUS Inc., Herbalife Ltd., Apollo Endosurgery (U.S.), Amer Sports, Brunswick Corporation, Cybex International, Duke Products & Services & Fitness Center, Ethicon Inc., Equinox, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Kellogg Company, Life Time Fitness Inc., Medtronic, and NutriSystem, Inc.
Buy this Report Now (Single User License) @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/3448
- Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market, By Product & Services:
- Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market, By Age Group:
- Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market, By Region:
Did not find what you were looking for? Here are some similar topics:
Weight Loss Diet Products Market
Increasing awareness regarding health and obesity has augmented growth of the weight loss diet products market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), by February 2018, global obesity tripled since 1975 and in 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults aged 18 years and above remained overweight. Of these, over 650 million adults were obese. Owing to increasing prevalence of lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases due to overweight and obesity, consumers are using various weight loss diet products such as better-for-you-food and beverages, weight loss pills, and others. This is driving growth of the weight loss diet products market, globally.
Automotive Infotainment Market
The growth in demand for digestive & heart supplements, among health conscious consumers who are inclined towards maintaining a better and healthy lifestyle, is expected to fuel the market growth in forthcoming years. Herbal ingredient based products are being preferred by customers as the do not cause any side-effects and also helps in immunity enhancement. Increasing awareness among people about the benefits of consuming herbal ingredients based cosmetic products is anticipated to propel the market growth of Australia and New Zealand herbal supplements. Companies are now focusing in developing and launching of innovative multi-functional beauty supplements to align with the changes in the consumer choices.
Mr. Raj Shah
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98154
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/weight-loss-and-obesity-management-market-to-surpass-us-294-2-billion-globally-by-2027-at-a-cagr-of-7-1-says-coherent-market-insights-301000343.html
SOURCE Coherent Market Insights
Kraken Kratom is proud to offer the best kratom powder, leaf, extracts and capsules available online. Our rigorous quality control checks esnure your getting the highest quality kratom.