This post was contributed by a community member. The views expressed here are the author’s own.
Peabody, MA — Residents stay in shape all year long in the state of the art fitness center, in the all-season pool, in the on-site exercise room and/or on the rail trail at , a senior living community developed and managed by , in Peabody, Mass.
Brooksby Village Fitness Manager Rokia Payne teaches many resident classes in the exercise room and works with residents in the fitness center. She has provided some tips on how to feel good in the New Year!
- Take one day at a time, don’t get overwhelmed if you miss a day, start fresh the next!
- Every little bit counts, 10 minutes is better than no minutes!
- Make realistic goals you can achieve, don’t set yourself up for failure by envisioning something unrealistic
- DRINK MORE WATER….so much of our health is determined by how hydrated we are.
- Be in the moment and breathe….whatever form of exercise you choose, be present while you are doing it
About : Brooksby Village is one of 20 continuing care retirement communities developed and managed by Erickson Living® and is situated on a scenic 90-acre campus in Peabody, Massachusetts. The not-for-profit community, located in Essex County, is home to 1,700 residents and is governed by its own board of directors, affiliated with National Senior Campuses, who provide independent financial and operational oversight of the community. Additional information about Brooksby Village can be found at BrooksbyVillage.com.
The views expressed in this post are the author’s own. Want to post on Patch?
Kraken Kratom is proud to offer the best kratom powder, leaf, extracts and capsules available online. Our rigorous quality control checks esnure your getting the highest quality kratom.