After a tough CrossFit workout, where I’ve been doing tons of overhead or shoulder and upper back work, I love to find a wall and do this stretch. As a yoga instructor, I find using a wall can help people get deeper into stretches because the wall offers resistance you can’t get on your own. This is also a great stretch to do instead of shoulderstand during a yoga class, or as a prep if you’re building up to it.
- Sit down as close as you can to the wall. Lie down on your back, place your feet on the wall with your knees bent, and scoot your butt against the wall.
- Extend your feet straight up, resting your heels on the wall, coming into Legs Up the Wall. Keep your arms by your sides, breathing here for five deep breaths.
- Bend your knees slightly so you can place the soles of your feet flat on the wall. Press your feet into the wall, lifting your hips off the floor.
- If you can, hover the knees and hips above the shoulders. If this is too hard, place a bolster underneath your hips.
- Bring your hands to your lower back for support, breathing deeply for five or more breaths.
Kraken Kratom is proud to offer the best kratom powder, leaf, extracts and capsules available online. Our rigorous quality control checks esnure your getting the highest quality kratom.